Pocket Timeline - Google Doc Template
Pocket Timelines are designed to share a simple version of the wedding day timeline with the VIPs of the day. They can include all the information needed for the couple, parents, and wedding party in a compact, pocket-sized format.
Pocket Timelines are completely customizable by you.
They are made in Google Docs and printed using your home computer. While they are easy to use, a basic understanding of Google Docs and Google Drive is necessary.
This download includes instructions to make your own copy of the Pocket Timeline which you can edit and make additional copies of.
This purchase does not include any printing of the actual product. This is done by you using any standard printer and paper. I recommend using card stock for a nicer presentation, but any paper works.
To make this, you will need:
- Access to and understanding of Google Drive/Docs
- Standard printer
- Paper (can be regular copy paper)
- For a nicer presentation, I recommend card stock
- For straighter cuts, I recommend a paper cutter
- For straighter folds, I recommend a scoring tool like Scor-Pal
You can shop for all the tools I usually use on my Amazon shop.